Monday, September 04, 2006

Where have I been?


As I've just come back from a trip abroad I thought I would post a link to THIS SITE. It enables you to create a map of all the countries you have visited and I quite like it.

As you can see, I am not really that well-travelled, although I have done most of Western Europe as well as New Zealand, which as everyone who has ever been there knows is the most beautiful country in the world.

I've not really been to Alaska, by the way, or Hawaii. Or Sicily or Sardinia for that matter (although I have been to Corsica and that was a really fab place.) The map just shows it that way.

I notice that Blair failed to resign while I was away, which was mildly disappointing, but will at least give me the opportunity to revisit the Labour leadership issue tomorrow.

free web site hit counter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting - reminds me of those "Hitler: European Tour 1939-45" t-shirts that people used to wear, showing the Russian and UK dates as cancelled.

Perhaps someone could visit the www.world66.com site and post on behalf of Messrs. Bush & Blair?