Thursday, July 26, 2007

Only Human

Guido has a consuming hatred of Gordon Brown and his blogging about the Prime Minister has to be viewed in that light. But this post today on the "dough-nutting" of El Gordo at PMQs made me laugh out loud, especially where he says: "Jacqui Smith looked like the moody one out of the Human League."

I assume by this he means Susanne Sulley rather than fellow Sheffield Crazy-Dazy-Disco-Club* dancer Joanne Catherall on account of her blonde hair and ample cleavage, although it seems unlikely that Susanne quite shared Jacqui's distaste for the funny fags. Could they by any chance be related? I'll leave you to judge.

* Later The Limit Club, now a shopping centre.

free web site hit counter

2 comments:

skipper said...

On the basis of your excellent pic Paul I suspect Ms Smith would reply to the question: 'I wish'.

Anonymous said...

I always thought that Phil Oakey was the moody one out of the Human League. Can't see the resemblance myself, mind.